- Daria Shipilina: "The Vanessa cardui genome, transcriptome and repeatome"
- Megan Reich: "Isotope tools for geolocation of migratory insects"
- Gerard Talavera: "Integrating multidisciplinary tools to reveal long-distance movements in Vanessa cardui"
- Karin Nasväll: "Differential regulatory element activation associated to hostplant access in the painted lady butterfly"
- Samuel Lam: "Evolutionary history of European Agriades: Implications for taxonomy and conservation"
- Joan Pere Pascual: "The fate of Vanessa cardui migratory cycle in 100 years: a model to the future"
- Roger López: "Integrating remote-sensing NDVI time series to spatio-temporal niche modelling of Vanessa cardui"
- Joan Carles Hinojosa: "The role of hybridization in butterflies"
- Sana Ghouri: "Combined isotope geolocation to reconstruct the multigenerational movement of a butterfly outbreak"
- Jesper Boman: "Catalan-Swedish genetic incompatibilities.... in Leptidea sinapis!!!"
- Robert Wright: "Assessing time series of daily butterfly monitoring data in the Baltic: the case of Vanessa atalanta"
- Tomasz Suchan: "A LIFE project on conservation genomics in Parnassius apollo"
- Aleix Palahí: "Phylogeography and demographic history of the biogeographically disjunct butterfly Vanessa atalanta"
- Vlad Dinca: "Wolbachia infection in Leptidea butterflies"
- Alessandra Lombardi: "The global Butterfly Migration citizen science project: a practical workshop"
- Ahmet Melih: "Population dynamics of transposable elements in wood whites"
- Linnea Smeds: "Genetic load and conservation genomics of the inbred Scandinavian wolf"
- Vladislav Ivanov: “DNA barcoding, ddRAD and wolf spiders: things I have learnt”
- Leonardo Dapporto: "The Atlas of mitochondrial genetic diversity for Western Palearctic butterflies"
- Veronika Mrazek: "Population Genetics and Conservation of the Clouded Apollo Butterfly in Sweden"
- Clément Bataille: "Tools and applicacions of stable isotopes in ecology"
- Uppsala University
- Ottawa University
- CSIC Barcelona - IBB
- CSIC Barcelona - IBE
- Harvard University
- Florence University
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona - CREAF
- University of Oulu
- Polish Academy of Sciences
* People originally listed in the grant who are eligible for accommodation funds. Other members from Uppsala, Harvard, Ottawa or CSIC can still be added in the grant (working on that). Accommodation for colleagues from other institutions should be covered with the overall house rental and potentially other funds. Flights are not covered unfortunately, but if anyone has limited funds please let me know so we can try finding a solution.
(Partially) funded by: